Tent halls for agriculture
Economical solutions and practical use make our offer very attractive for agriculture. We make tent halls for agriculture in a short time and we take into consideration the needs of our investors. Constructions are used as a space to store hay bales or agricultural machinery. Tents halls protect equipment from harsh weather conditions.
Alternative to traditional buildings
Traditionally in agriculture, was common to use wooden or brick buildings. This was more expensive or not strong enough. A more modern, better solution is a tent hall. It is not only economically attractive but also faster to build. It is durable and protection items stored in it. Constructions are made of steel profiles and to we produce them with strong tarpaulin roofing, sandwich slab or trapeze plate.
Advantages of tent hall
- Safe storage of agricultural straw and hay for animals – storage in a separate place away from weather conditions, minimises loss.
- Storage of agricultural equipment – specific/professional equipment should be always stored in areas where it will be protected against corrosion, moisture and other dangerous conditions. This will protect machinery from exposure to unwanted conditions and keep equipment safe.
- Possibility of individual adjustment – we prepare constructions adjusted to the size of the space available and the location of a tent hall. Furthermore, we make sure the tent halls are adjusted to all the needs of customer – it can by fully adjusted into storage spaces that can be divided into separate spaces inside.
- Short time to assemble and disassemble – our tent halls for agriculture can be adjusted in a very short time and can be renovated fast. It is the best solution in case of the need to gain extra useful space.
- Additional equipment – tent halls for agriculture can be equipped with any number of entrances or slide gates.